Sales & Marketing Coordinator
2 days left
- Job Role
- Events Coordinator
Sales & Marketing Coordinator Bristol up to £20,000 pro rata dependent on experience ( 5 days a week, Monday to Friday - 20 hours in total, 12 month fixed term contract )
Fantastic opportunity to develop sales / marketing skills in successful people development company
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will support the implementation of marketing campaigns / events / sales activity, and will provide occasional PA / administrative support for the Directors. Your duties will include:
- sending / proofing emails / online messages in line with marketing campaigns
- proofing / creating marketing copy / uploading content to company web site
- recruiting for events in writing / by telephone
- managing company's social media accounts / responding to inbound messages
- maintaining / enhancing CRM database
- supporting sales activities / handling of incoming enquiries / booking meetings with Directors
- maintaining relationships with clients and managing call lists
- researching tenders for development programmes
The role is part time over 5 days a week, Monday to Friday - 20 hours in total. Start and finish times are negotiable. This is a one year fixed term contract, with the potential to become permanent.
Our client is a people development consultancy with offices in Bristol. They are dedicated to delivering lasting behavioural change within the organisations they work with. Their expertise lies in helping clients to identify the specific outcomes that they need to deliver and designing suitable programmes for them to achieve / measure those outcomes. They deliver programmes both for groups of people and for individuals too.
The ideal Sales & Marketing Coordinator will have experience in sales / marketing / business support, and be comfortable communicating with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels. You will have excellent communication skills, a confident telephone manner and demonstrate the following:
- experience using social media
- familiarity with Microsoft Office software / InDesign
- ability to build relationships with clients / suppliers / colleagues
- a passion for continuing personal development
If you wish to be considered for the role of Sales & Marketing Coordinator, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 262308i2.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: Sales & Marketing Coordinator marketing jobs sales jobs business support social media InDesign office jobs administration Bristol jobs
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.
Apply for Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly