Our client is a really exciting global business services company, they are looking for a Product Manager to join their growing brand.
THE ROLE OF PRODUCT MANAGER:
- Be responsible for the planning, preparation, launch and lifecycle management of appointed products in your portfolio
- Proactively identify and evaluate opportunities to enhance the value proposition through:
- Subject matter expert for the product portfolio, legalisation, regulations and policies
- Competitive market leading features including functionality, performance and service levels
- Patronage of campaigns and sales support to drive retention and acquisition activities
- Bring a product to market from concept to launch execution, problem solving business challenges, defining the business model and managing across the entire marketing mix.
- High level evaluation of product and market performance and project review progress.
- Responsibility to drive achievement of budget targets, improving the optimum customer experience.
- Push/pull campaigns to drive engagement and uptake of solutions
- Market evaluation and competitor intelligence
- Responsible for managing and driving Market Research needs for your product portfolio.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR PRODUCT MANAGER:
- Understanding of card payments, incentive and reward programs, channel partnerships, processors, compliance and regulations market is ideal, but not essential
- Proven experience in product marketing or product management
- Strong analytical skills, ability to interrogate multiple data sources.
- Proven stakeholder management experience in a complex, matrix structure
- Project Management experience leading, motivating both complex and simple projects by engaging virtual and direct teams