Our client is a global player mobile marketing agency who are seeking an Account Director.
As an Account Director you will be responsible for managing and growing client relationships, focusing on long-term account development by providing guidance to clients, and the internal account team, on the development and execution of the business strategies.
Reporting to the Group Account Director as part of the clients services team, you will be focused on delivering high quality integrated projects across both digital and print, providing exceptional service to clients. You should demonstrate the ability to work within a fast paced agency environment working across multiple client accounts.
- Overseeing all development for assigned accounts, including the development of account growth strategies that align with the client’s brand and supporting the client’s business objectives.
- Working with the Group Account Director to develop account plans and objectives, which contribute to the firm overall budgets and growth targets
- Maintaining primary responsibility for the quality, strategy and integrity of solutions delivered to assigned clients; resulting in the cultivation of client loyalty and retention
- Engaging clients on a regular basis to evaluate the success or failure of initiatives, the perception of firm’s client service, and plans for course correction and /or continual success appropriate
- Identifying opportunities for growth within existing client accounts, and presenting /positioning new ideas to clients on an on-going basis
- Owning client relationships in order to cultivate long-lasting relationships and the generation of new business opportunities
- Providing leadership, support and on-going guidance to members of the assigned account teams
- Inspiring the team to deliver superior client solutions consistently that meet or exceed client’s goals/expectations
- Collaborating with management team members to ensure effective project resourcing and scheduling, in order to achieve the company’s overall goals of team utilisation, motivation, empowerment and retention
- Monitoring trends and technology advancements in the industry, and client industry verticals
- 1-2 years experience as an Account Director required
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Jennifer Brown, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref JB - 44999
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. However, if you feel that this role isn’t suitable for you, please check out other roles on our website or click here and let us know how we could help!