Head of Insight - Digital Marketing & Advertising
1 day left
- Job Role
Senior Marketing Analyst
** Digital Marketing & Advertising Agency **
- Training provided on SAS base, Adobe Analytics (Omniture, web analytics tool) and Business Objects for reporting
- Working with data from TV, radio and social media channels, as well as classic customer, transactional, market research and launch data
- Managing an analytics team working on a global account
We are searching for a forward thinking, strategic marketing analytics specialist to join this well-established global digital marketing and advertising agency.
The agency works with one singular client designing all their campaigns, media planning & buying creative, website management and database marketing.
The main focus of the role is to drive strategic deep dive campaign analysis, looking at how campaigns across multiple channels have performed (click through rates on Facebook for example) and in turn providing actionable insights for improvements to key stakeholders. You will be managing a team of Marketing Analysts who deliver advanced campaign reporting, whilst you work with comms and media planners, answering questions around what audiences look like? What media do they consume? How do they compare to the client's competitors? What channels perform best? How has a recent launch performed? etc.
You should be passionate about how consumers behave, looking to understand how they consumer advertising and what are the best ways to measure campaign performance?
This role offers even analytics managers the chance to diversify their skills working with multiple data sources, learn new technologies (especially within digital) and to drive the use of analytics for one of the world's largest car manufacturers.
Another huge selling point of this role is the opportunity to learn Adobe Analytics (Omniture), the market's leading web analytics tool - this will add huge value to any data marketer's profile. Plus gaining exposure to SAS Base which will also help develop your statistical analytical expertise.
- Educated to degree level in a numerate subject
- Proven experience of delivering best-in-class analytics solutions, from a media or marketing background
- The ability to tell a great story from a range of data such as Search, Digital Analytics, Social Media and market research tools
- Experience in visualising data
- Proficient in stats package such as SAS, R or SPSS
- Experience with the suite of analytics tools from Adobe/Omniture is a distinct advantage
- Good knowledge of market research and media profiling tools such as TGI an advantage
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Team player, flexible enough to cope with unexpected situations
- Excellent problem solving skills and meticulous attention to detail
POSITION - Head of Business Intelligence - Digital Marketing & Advertising Agency
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £70k - £75k plus excellent benefits
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com
Apply for Head of Insight - Digital Marketing & Advertising
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly