Senior PR Manager
NEW Senior PR Manager role with leading full service Accountancy firm.
In this role you will be responsible for the firm's press office and team, this role will develop and drive a national PR strategy. To be visible across all of the key offices.
- Develop and lead a national PR strategy aligned to key business objectives and brand positioning ambition
- Create a national PR plan in support of the strategy and to reflect business development priorities
- Oversee and contribute to the development of regional PR plans, where appropriate, to ensure consistency and agreed priorities
- Provide proactive ideas and suggestions to sector and service line teams as to how they can generate PR worthy content and messages
- Work alongside the managing partner, COO, CMO and head of communications to manage the corporate reputation and crisis management situations
- Develop strong relationships with the management team to act as the first point of contact for management led press releases and commentary
- Develop strong relationships with key spokespeople across the business to engage them in the most appropriate press activities. To include regional managing partners, office managing partners, service line leads and sector leads
- Build trust with the regional business development leads to gain buy-in and access to the right spokespeople
- Develop and maintain active relationships with key journalists across print, digital and broadcast media, making introductions and generating opportunities
- Create press releases and articles
- Identify, assess and implement media training needs across the business
- Manage a small team to ensure they have clear objectives, direction and the support they need to generate high quality, value-add content
- Generate and share regular reporting measures to communicate overall coverage, share of voice and progress against targets
- Act as a brand ambassador for the firm, supporting and encouraging best practice use and communication of the brand
Successful candidates will have a PR background preferably gained within a professional services environment (in-house or agency). You will have experience managing a small team and prioritising workloads. You will have an excellent network of journalists across all media with sound judgement and the ability to influence decisions at a high level.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.