Senior Brand Manager
2 days left
- Job Role
- Senior Brand Manager
Senior Brand Manager working on their #1 brand for a Global FMCG career employer!
Senior Brand Manager - #1 brand
Berkshire, M4 corridor
Up to £60k plus 12% bonus and package
We are currently recruiting an exciting role for a global Food business, recognised as an award winning employer brand with a strong principle-based culture. With a portfolio of global brands across a variety of Food & Drink categories, we are recruiting a Senior Brand Manager working on their #1 brand. It’s a newly created role and a key role within the Marketing function and obviously a critical role as it’s their biggest brand within the UK.
We are looking for someone who is functionally competent (an established BM/SBM) who is looking to broader their experience with the potential to step up into bigger functional leadership roles within time. You will be accountable for leading the brand & inspiring the UK business behind a clear vision and strategy, as well as creating and delivering a growth plan for the UK market. Working closely with regional & global teams to identify & leverage existing synergies & shaping the regional growth strategy.
Desired skills & experience:
- Worked in FMCG, ideally food & drinks
- You will be degree educated or equivalent with a proven track record in Brand Marketing (at least 6 years)
- Strategic agility to drive the positioning of the brand and bring this to life for UK consumers
- Exceptional influencing skills at a regional/global level. Able to influence at a senior level
- Build relationships across borders to identify and execute best practice.
- Demonstrate initiative & pro-activity, be able to identify problems/obstacles, make recommendations and follow through with solutions.
- Experience in managing agencies for great execution.
- Demonstrate passion for marketing and be highly career driven with an ability to demonstrate empathy for consumers. Experience of consumer marketing a must.
- An ability to influence and persuade different groups of people with excellent communication skills and highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate a mature emotional intelligence to connect and contribute to European discussions and projects on the brand.
- An entrepreneurial approach to business.
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.
Apply for Senior Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly