Brand Activation Manager
Be famous for delivering best-in-class in-store activity, whether that is down the aisle or off-shelf for a Global FMCG career employer!
Brand Activation Manager / Shopper Marketing Manager
Berkshire, M4 corridor
Up to £55k plus 12% bonus and package
We are currently recruiting an exciting Brand Activation Manager role for a global Food business. With a portfolio of global brands across a variety of Food & Drink categories, they are recognised as an award winning employer brand with a strong principle-based culture.
The purpose of the role is to be an expert of devising and delivering best-in-class in-store activity, whether that is down the aisle or off-shelf. They business has an ambition to be famous for delivering the best events in FMCG – and they need the right person to deliver that.
Reporting into the UK Head of Marketing, you will have strong drive for results and the ability to work collaboratively throughout the business. You will also need to have strategic agility as you define how they can transform the category in-store.
- Work cross functionally (brand, sales, channel activation, finance) to ensure in-year activities are delivered and evaluated to best-in-class standard
- Work cross functionally (brand, sales, channel activation, finance) to define and deliver a 5 year brand activation (on & off shelf) strategy, which is aligned to the brand and commercials strategies
- Work closely with Brand Managers & channel activation to ensure campaigns are executable in-store, and that brand guidelines are adhered to
- Lead once a period an activity review meeting to assess in-year campaigns performance
- Take an outside-in approach, looking at industry (and beyond) best in class executions in-store and bringing learnings to the business
- Lead strategic in-store business projects
Desired skills & experience:
- Worked in FMCG, ideally food & drinks
- Knowledgeable about shopper marketing and the challenges and opportunities when executing in-store
- Be a retail expert
- Understand shopper marketing, brand management and sales
- Strong creative thinker
- Ability to think big and see the bigger picture
- Ability to work across several brands and channels
- Create alignment across different functions.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills at all levels within business (internal & external) and proven ability to develop long term relationships for mutual growth
- Demonstrates resilience and has a positive & confident attitude
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a business related discipline (preferred).
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.