SEO CONSULTANT - Digital Marketing Agency
This agency offers international SEO (currently operating in 14 markets). The team of bilingual experts based in the UK and China can support and service clients in creating a powerful online presence for brands in the UK and China. Are you energetic, committed and eager to create, deliver and learn with us? Do you have a key eye for detail and a passion for SEO?
What this role entails…
- Onsite SEO from keyword research and creating semantic indices, to technical audits, recommendations documents and technical reports, and routinely dealing with complex SEO issues on an ad-hoc basis.
- Offsite SEO including backlink analyses and outreach strategy.
- Proactively identifying new SEO opportunities for our clients.
- Contributing to, and leading robust SEO strategies and tactics, responsible for internal and external KPIs.
- Supporting the Senior SEO Manager in mentoring and training SEO Executives, and helping upskill the wider team in SEO.
- Be the main client contact.
- Leading client meetings and quarterly reviews along with other members of your team.
- Assisting in the preparation and delivery of pitches for new business.
- 2-3 years’ hands-on agency experience in SEO.
- A thorough understanding of both on and off page SEO, and the desire to continue developing these skills.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Strong project management, client facing and presentation skills.
- Confident with numbers and budgets and has a commercial approach to projects using budgets creatively.
- A confident and clear communicator, both in person and on the phone, able to quickly build excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- An interest in digital marketing, and the ability to learn and develop skills across new markets.
- Knowledge and understanding in related fields including web analytics, PPC and social media.
- Management and/or mentoring experience.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please do get in touch!
However, If this role doesn’t seem suitable, please check out other Marketing/PR roles here:
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.