Ad Operations Executive
Your new company
Our client operate in the media industry and are now looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual who is keen to develop a career in the digital industry to join their Ad Operations team. The successful candidate will work with the team in managing ad campaigns across a portfolio of websites. The role will be reporting into the Head of Ad Operations.
Your new role
Campaign and Ad Management. You will work as part of a team that manages campaigns across the portfolio, work with the sales team to ensure campaigns go live swiftly and monitor where campaigns may be late, manage campaigns budget, revenue and performance, liaise with sales planners on all campaign issues. You will also monitor the campaign performance through DFP and optimise campaigns to increase effectiveness and audience reach.
- To achieve individual objectives set as a result of appraisals/mid-term reviews.
- To comply with all relevant safety rules, procedures and guidelines.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of digital ad campaign management is essential - in a similar role either at an agency, publisher or ad network.
- Knowledge of at least one of the main 3rd party ad servers eg DART, 24/7 Real Media, OpenX.
- HTML knowledge would be beneficial
- An analytical background
What you'll get in return
In return you will get the opportunity to become part of a fast growing and well known media company, with a competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.