Merchandise Coordinator for World-Renowned Luxury Brand
£23-27k dependent on experience
Our client is a world-leading luxury brand, a manufacturer and retailer of premium jewellery. They are now looking for a Merchandise Coordinator to support the development of an innovative collection for the luxury brand.
As Merchandise Coordinator you will liaise with the Development Coordinator to propose an ideal range plan for the collection, based on key trends and past performance.
- Analyse and interpret the brand’s past sales trends including sales forecasting
- Summarise seasonal performance by product and region by conducting a SWOT analysis per season
- Gather information on customers’ reactions to products
- Optimise store and space profitability
- Identify key trends, risks and opportunities for sales growth and provide product reporting
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience in a similar role would be ideal
- Extensive Excel and PowerPoint command
- SAP experience is essential
- Ideally educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Good written English and strong communication skills are essential
- Ability to manage internal and external relationships