Insights and Research Manager
2 days left
- Job Role
- Research Manager
Working as part of the wider marketing team the Insights and Research Manager will use a variety of techniques to understand the current and future customer base and support decision making through providing market research and marketing analysis to the business.
- Plan, execute and deliver the various research projects
- Manage and improve ontinuous research projects and reporting
- Propose improvements within the business based on research findings and analysis
- Prepare the data for marketing communications (mailings and emails).
- Plan the data strategy,
- Analyse the success of offers and campaigns and improvements for future campaigns.
Apply for Insights and Research Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly