Customer Experience - Product Manager - Digital Optimisation
1 day left
- Job Role
- Head of Digital
JR77 - Digital Customer Experience - Product Management - Financial Services - Cardiff or West Midlands - Permanent - Salary - £45k - £55k + Bonus/Benefits
Our client is a leading financial services organisation who are looking for a Digital Customer Experience professional to join their team.
You will have proven leadership qualities and be working in a similar role preferably within the financial services space. You will have expertise in increasing conversion rates within digital channels and develop strategies to improve processes across multiple digital channels which result in improved customer satisfaction.
You will be able to recognise opportunities to improve customer journeys and work with the wider organisation to support on digital projects where necessary.
This role will enable the post holder to make a real difference within the organisation and allow them to express their creative/entrepreneurial abilities which will be recognised across the group.
To be considered:
- Experience within a similar post preferably within the financial services space or for a complex organisation
- Significant experience in customer journey process improvement
- Able to identify and test opportunities to increase conversion rates across multiple digital channels
- Experience within a high volume digital transaction environment
- Knowledge of customer satisfaction measurement techniques
- Excellent senior stakeholder management experience
This role is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Customer Experience - Product Manager - Digital Optimisation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly