Social and CRM Journalist
3 days left
- Job Role
- Social Media Executive
Are you a creative writer looking to develop your career in the iGaming sector..?
Key duties and responsibilities:
It is not the intention of the position description to limit the scope or accountabilities of the position but to highlight the most important aspects of the position.
- Aid the Editor with Defining and executing the Social, CRM, VIPS and Promotions strategy
- Aid the Editor with managing agency partner to assist in all appropriate Social consultancy including link building and key word strategies
- Look to continually use and improve the best creative briefing processes/briefing tools to ensure the smooth running of the team
- Aid the Editor with Building and developing a strong CRM programme in all areas the group works across.
- Aid the Editor with continually generating interesting and engaging competitions / promotions and reason to bet with our group.
- Ensuring all new content and promotions are correctly tagged for tracking with in-house and third party analytics solutions
- Aid the Editor by Improving the customer engagement via Social, CRM and optimisation of promotions on websites and ensuring it is to a high standard
- Work closely with the Content team; acting as the social, promotions a VIP and CRM expert, providing consultancy and ensuring content is uploaded in line with project requirements
- Aid the Editor with ensuring all Social, CRM, promotional content / messaging are compliant with accessibility/usability guidelines and that industry standards are enforced, working with the compliance department to ensure all content adheres to strict licensing guidelines and is approved
Qualifications, knowledge and experience requirements:
- Previous online social and CRM experience (1 years +)
- Experience of implementing, managing and maintaining social, CRM, promotions and VIP analysis systems
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships with internal teams
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of usability/accessibility principle; experience of digital retention strategies and social media an advantage
- Good understanding of web analytics; adept at implementing analytics code and running reports
If this is what you've been searching for, get in touch..
Apply for Social and CRM Journalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly