E-learning Designer / Developer
- Job Role
- Digital Designer
Our client is a leading eLearning provider creating bespoke digital training solutions and content for a range of UK clients, these cover desktop learning, mobile app's, marketing animations/video, games and simulations and a full range of bespoke content created for multi device compatibility.
They are a close knit team and pride themselves in their high quality design and technology - they now have an exciting opportunity for an organised and enthusiastic eLearning Developer/Graphic Designer to join the team.
As part of the instructional design team, the successful candidate will be working on a wide variety of projects, from formal e-learning courses to mobile apps and marketing animations. You will produce updates to existing training courses, design new courses and also design new interactive elements for the ever-growing catalogue.
- 2 years’ solid experience of e-learning development, including mobile and desktop content
- A superb eye for multimedia design: layout, style, colour selection, motion, graphics and audio
- A good attention to detail - grammar and punctuation, visual design and layout, audio accuracy, and effective presentation
- The ability to explain your thoughts and design approaches, clearly to others who do not share your field of expertise
- Able to communicate effectively with SMEs, in terms of client’s need, project scope, and technical abilities or limitations
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CS
- A friendly, committed and communicative personality
Advantageous to have:
- Experience with Learning Management systems
- Experience with rapid e-learning tools like Captivate, Articulate, Adapt, etc.
- Ability to individually create solid e-learning training deliverables using e-learning programs, demonstrating a solid understanding of the application and utilising the software’s capabilities
- Experience of eLearning solutions for the Construction industry sector
- Client facing skills
You will be offered:
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme from 2017
- Social evenings and get-together “work scrums”
- Training opportunities, when and where applicable
Salary is £28-32,000.00 p.a. depending on experience.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Apply for E-learning Designer / Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly