Senior Marketing Executive
- Job Role
- Marketing Executive
Are you a marketing extraordinaire? Have you always wanted to work for a highly established international ecommerce company? If so, we have your perfect job!
Our client has had over 50 years’ experience of working within the ecommerce industry and over the years they have built up a phenomenal reputation by working with major companies all over the world! This company is a company which believes in training and developing their employee until they’re the best in the business! Situated in Manchester, you will be able to access the office easily by a variety of public transport as well as by car due to the motorway only being a short drive away! Sounds too good to be true, especially since the City Centre is a 30 minute drive away, giving you plenty of opportunities to unwind! The organisation’s success is still spiralling and now they are looking to hire a new Senior Marketing Executive to join their talented and friendly team for a period of 12 months! The contract is for the duration of 12 months due to the current Senior Marketing Executive being on maternity leave.
The Senior Marketing Executive will be responsible for offering their assistance when creating and implementing integrated marketing plans, campaigns and activities therefore you will need to be capable of prioritising your workload in order to meet all agreed deadlines as well as having a creative mind set to produce innovative content!
This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience for working for an industry leading company!
The Main Responsibilities for the Senior Marketing Executive:
- Execute all marketing activities including product launches, promotional activities and email communications
- Translate all marketing plans into creative briefs in order to deliver the expected assets and activities; overseeing each aspect of the projects and ensuring that everything is produced within the agreed budget
- Make sure that all creative outputs meet the briefs
- Keep all the stakeholders up to date and engaged in all marketing activities which occur throughout the business
- Work closely with the internal design team and external creative agencies when executing strategies throughout the business
- Monitor and report the performance of all campaigns; identifying any problem areas and resolving them immediately
- Make sure that all content is relevant to the company’s brand image to make sure there is consistency throughout
The Ideal Candidate:
- A degree in Marketing or a similar subject
- At least 3 years’ experience of working within a marketing department either in house or advertising
- Capable of generating innovative, engaging and successful multi- channel marketing campaigns across all platforms
- Excellent attention to detail with strong communication and organisational skills
- Comfortable working under pressure but still delivering a high quality of work
- Able to manage and oversee multi projects at any given time
- Prior experience of managing stakeholders
- Proven experience in the development of communications in line with the business objectives and plans
- Proficient in proof reading along with a creative mind set
- Enthusiastic team worker who can work independently as well as part of a team
Are you the person they’re looking for? Don’t hesitate to contact us on 0161 833 1045 or you can always apply online now!
Apply for Senior Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly