- Job Role
- Channel Marketing Manager
Campaign manager: Are you an energised Campaign Manager who is able to prioritise multiple campaigns whilst working with demanding sales teams in a calm but persuasive manner? if so read on. You will be joining a company who carry a strong Brand name but currently looking to really push their positioning within the market place moving forward. The client is looking for a strong minded, organised candidate who is able to really challenge the customer's mindset with creative, local and national campaigns including Trade shows, Events, collateral etc. Open to industry back ground the client would preferably like a candidate who has experienced marketing to both B2C and B2B with the confidence to present ideas to senior stakeholders and happy to be based in the North East of Birmingham.
As Campaign manager responsibilities will include:
- Support Account managers with local and National Campaigns.
- Targeting Installers and Merchants with creative marketing channels
- Managing events / Exhibitions
- Adhoc collateral for BDM's
- Analysis of ROI
For Campaign Manager Position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Experience in B2C and B2B market
- Calm, focused attitude with ability to persuade, push back and take control
- Creative ideas
- Salary: c£30 - £33,500
- benefits package