Media Relations Advisor
1 day left
- Job Role
- Media Manager
As Media Relations Advisor you will be responsible for the North West region for this organisation as well as having national coverage. You will provide an effective and proactive regional, corporate and UK media relations service for the business and ensure consistency of message and positioning in line with the media relations strategy, and effective handling of external media issues and crisis communications. It will be your responsibility to develop good working relationships with key regional, national and international business/financial and trade journalists, and implement proactive media opportunities to increase knowledge and understanding the business.
What we are looking for:
- Working knowledge and significant experience of in-house media relations and/or journalism experience, and ability to convey company key messages to expert and lay audiences
- Ability to provide media relations counsel and guidance, while influencing a wide range of internal and external audiences, including senior leadership
- Tactically astute, with demonstrable knowledge of appropriate media relations tools and techniques, including digital and social media
- Understanding of the media and corporate/regional press office activities, with a good working knowledge of media relations, ideally within a utility and with robust experience of crisis and media management
- It is essential that you have North West Regional Press knowledge
- Ideally be media trained and have experience in crisis management
- Clean driving license
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for Media Relations Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly