- Job Role
- Product Manager
- Renowned health product manufacturer
- Outstanding career progression opportunities
The Role: This is an outstanding opportunity for a Product Manager to join a supplement market leader and help develop products that will allow the company continue to excel. As Product Manager you will be responsible for managing multiple projects that will involve you in product testing, creating business cases and launching new products into market.
Responsibilities for the position of Product Manager include:
- Provide effective sales support such as toolkits and presentations
- Write content for catalogues
- Full NPD responsibility - concept to launch
To be considered for this role you must:
- Outstanding organisation and time management
- Product marketing experience is essential
- Experience of working within an FMCG environment is required
The Company: This renowned supplement manufacturer are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the team and help the business to reach new levels of growth by introducing new and innovative products to the market.
The Package for Product Manager:
- Salary: £35-42,000
- Car allowance
- Excellent Company benefits
Location: The position of Product Manager is based in Uxbridge.
Apply for Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly