Geneva - Switzerland
£60K + benefits
This company is a well established leading global Market Research Agency and for this particular role their offices are based in the beautiful city of Geneva. They and widely regarded as the best at what they do and maintain a brilliant working environment and quality of life.
What do they do?
They're a market research agency that aim to deliver information & analysis that make their client's live easier and enable them to make smarter decisions. The have five focused areas of speciality within advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty and media.
As a Research Executive your role will include:
- Managing research projects across a range of client products
- Design standard and complex questionnaires
- Management of client relationships on a day-to-day basis
- Minimum 2 year's hands on agency experience within Market Research.
- Strong market analysis skills ideally in FMCG environment
- Advanced graph and charting skills in PowerPoint & Excel
- Ability to develop trust & build solid relationships.
- Experience of multi-country projects
What's in it for you?
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary
- Bonus scheme, private health-care
- Drive process improvements in a rapid growth environment
- Be part of a dynamic & challenging work environment, with a job full of variety.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please apply via the link.