Digital Marketing Manager
2 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Wealth Management Market Leader
- Opportunity for a marketer to take sole responsibility for all digital channels
- Friendly, flexible and driven working culture
The Role: The Digital Marketing Manager is tasked with the planning and delivery of an integrated digital strategy. This will cover PPC, retargeting, SEO and social media.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the website and organically growing SEO.
- Managing the Google Adwords account to increase site traffic
- Reporting back on all Metrix including conversion rates and social engagement
As Digital Marketing Manager you will need:
- Hands on SEO / SEM & PPC experience
- Understanding of CMS systems
- Ability to deliver and demonstrate ROI on all digital campaigns
The Package for Digital Marketing Manager
- Salary: £30-£50,000
- Excellent company benefits including 25 days' holiday, pension
The Company: Following a record 2015, this wealth management market leader is growing their marketing function. This role would suit a marketer currently working in financial services looking to accelerate their career in a fun and flexible environment.
The location for the Digital Marketing Manager position is in Surbiton.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly