PPC Account Manager
1 day left
- Job Role
- Account Manager
PPC Account Manager - Fab Agency
Central London, W1T
£35k + Great Benefits & Culture
An agency that is going places, winning pitches and making digital waves. In 3 years we have transformed our digital capabilities in search, programmatic, paid search and mobile.
- Working closely with and supporting the Account Director, leading and managing the day to day running of client accounts.
- Leading a large retail account, devising and executing the overall PPC strategy. Managing budgets and driving traffic, conversion and ROI.
- Working closely with both agency stakeholders, and clients to ensure that all account/campaign strategies are delivered.
- 3-4 years’ experience in PPC.
- Used to managing annual PPC budgets upwards of £100k.
- Experience and understanding of PPC across key suppliers - Google AdWords and Bing.
- Valid Google AdWords Certification.
- Experience working with campaign & bid management software.
- Able to think more strategically about Paid Search as a channel and how it integrates as part of the media mix.
- Excellent prioritisation and project management skills.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Budget forecasting and planning.
- Analytical thinking, mathematical skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
Starting work with us
Your first month at with us on boarding, learning the role, training, support etc. – All depends on the levels – but generally it will be company/team overview, client on boarding, completing certifications if needed, training on systems where needed, client intro’s etc.
A few quotes on why people love working at here…. “Great culture”, “the range of clients are top class…being able to work on top brands is exciting”,” enjoy having the freedom to test and learn across our clients”, “we love the Friday afternoon beer trolley”
What you will learn from a personal development perspective (better than most other agencies?) – this depends on the requirements. Everyone gets a tailored development plan depending on what they want to achieve and what will work best for their progression. There are champion schemes where people can choose which areas of focus they want to lead and training will be provided across these. Exposure to other parts of marketing – there are fortnightly presentations from TV, Digital Display, Paid Social, SEO, PPC etc. allowing everyone the chance to learn how all channels can and should work together
Why we win big client accounts? – We offer an integrated approach to our clients that they didn’t have previously with agencies. This allows us to meet their overall business objectives and not just one part of their marketing mix.
Apply for PPC Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly