Kick-start your career with a team of passionate digital specialists in a multi-award winning agency! Our client is a big industry influencer and work with some of the biggest international brands as well as local within sectors like fashion and retail. They are looking for a talented PPC Executive to join their trendy office in central Leeds.
This company puts their client's needs at heart and tailor intelligent digital strategies, which has led them to become multi-award winning and have some of the most creative teams in the industry. They build creative solutions through all digital channels like SEO, Paid Search, Social media, programmatic, online analytics and display, which gives the successful candidate a chance to get hands-on experience with all areas of digital. This agency is on the top of their game and they change the market through excellent media strategies and campaigns. They are in the position, where every other market players want to be and they set industry trends on a global scale.
The PPC Executive will be expected to build and manage strong client relationships and have a great 2 way communication channel knowing and managing, delivering and exceeding expectations at every opportunity.
- Ownership of the day to day tasks for major UK clients
- Delivering the highest standard of search marketing
- Continually make improvements, keep in tune with the market and be cutting edge
- Manage junior assistants and help develop your own skill set
- Optimise the largest search campaigns and maximise response using your own individual thinking
- Gather and analyse data, deliver reports and make major decisions on it
- Turn around new client briefs and use your experience to make the difference to win business!
- Master the latest search tools and technology!
- Have strategic input, add into overall Account Plans, react on market moves and be pro-active too on sector changes
- Be able to create client documents for presentations
- Have confidence in client conversations
- Be active and input into meetings with clients
- Confidently present and get results from the impact which you make
- Respond to client calls and emails
- Be able to work with a team, share ideas and work within the industry
- Be able to complete high quality work
- Check juniors work in the training process
- Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Google Ad Words, Desktop Editor & 3rd Party Paid Search Management tools.
This is a career step that will change the successful candidate's future, as they will be a part of a global community that brings outstanding career opportunities. Get in touch with our award winning team on 0161 832 1533 or apply online.