SEO Account Manager
It's time for you to use your skills at a higher level in ones of the countries top media agencies based in a thriving trendy part of Manchester!
This extremely successful media agency is based in a trendy part of Manchester and is currently looking to expand their team. They are looking for an SEO Account Manager to manage their accounts; focusing on performance, technical, risk, operations and financial management - and to deliver world-class client service with responsibility for the strength of the client relationship.
This agency looks after it's staff well and is dedicated to personal development in an engaging and challenging work environment. They have a strong team who work hard to deliver excellent digital marketing and online advertising solutions for their client base. They are part of a global group of agencies and provide outstanding digital marketing solutions to the region.
If you are looking for a new challenge in a fun and exciting environment and industry then look no further! This could be the perfect role for you!
The key requirements of this SEO Account Manager will be:
- Highly confident and articulate manager responsible for the smooth running of their accounts day-to-day.
- Contribute to content strategies, implementation plans and campaign results to meet client's business objectives and KPIs to maximise ROI
- Contribute to innovative digital content solutions and build fantastic working relationships with colleagues in other disciplines within the agency, including paid teams, to ensure an integrated approach to marketing campaigns
- Develop less experienced members of the account team and pro-actively contribute to the strategic direction of the account, and helping deliver operational excellence high quality client service.
- Solid risk and financial management and commercially astute; developing new business opportunities, and existing account growth
Skills and attributes
- Understanding of the digital content and SEO marketplace, relevant tools, techniques and risk management.
- Analytical skills, evaluation of key trends and client results data.
- Passion for creative and strategic thinking and outstanding client service.
- Strong communication, organisational and team management skills.
- Second language skills are also desirable.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to further their career in a large advertising agency offering great career potential. If you want that next step, or urgently need a change from your existing agency/environment then get in touch!
Apply today or contact one of our award winning team on email@example.com or to have a chat about this role or call 0161 833 1044.