PPC Senior Account Manager
This market-leading media agency, based in a trendy part of Manchester are currently expanding their team in the search division, specifically pay per click (PPC).
This is a result of winning some new clients who require assistance with their digital search strategy. They are looking for a Senior Account Manager or Account Director who can help assist with the creation and delivery of their search strategy, specifically within their pay per click (PPC) section.
This is an award winning agency who are known for their extremely talented, high-performance employees. They have a great team who work hard to deliver excellent digital marketing and online advertising solutions for their reputable client base. They are part of a global group of agencies and provide outstanding digital marketing solutions to the region.
The right person will have recently reached the level of senior account manager (i.e. with 3years + experience) or be ready to step up into an Account Director role if their current advertising agency isn't offering that to them.
The key requirements of this Senior Account Manager will be:
- The ability to manage clients on a day to day basis and convert their requirements into an effective PPC search strategy
- Work with the whole team to drive revenue for clients against their target and ROI objectives
- Present results, make good judgement calls and change the direction of their activity if required
- Help develop the PPC offering for the agency
- Be an opinionated thought leader and get involved in conferences and industry events
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to further their career in a large advertising agency offering great career potential. If you want that next step, or urgently need a change from your existing agency/environment then get in touch! Send us your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org or to have a chat about this role call one of our award winning team on 0161 833 1044.
To read some industry advice on working for advertising agencies please click here.