2 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
- Fantastic opportunity to join a growing financial services provider
- Outstanding career and personal develop opportunities available
The Role: The Marketing Manager is tasked with the go-to-market for new and existing products. This will cover market research, propositions / messaging and feeding this into integrated campaigns to be delivered via agencies.
As Marketing Manager you will be required to:
- Craft value propositions and messaging based on market research and insights
- Create ATL & BTL campaign plans and managing agencies to deliver
- Develop reports to show engagement and ROI on campaigns
As Marketing Manager you will need:
- Experience in a marketing role in financial services markets
- A track record of creating and delivering integrated campaigns
The Package for Marketing Manager
- Salary: £40-£50,000
- Company Bonus
- Excellent Company Benefits
The company: Following a record 2015, this wealth management market leader is growing their marketing function. This role would suit a marketer currently working in financial services looking to accelerate their career in a fun and flexible environment.
The location for the Marketing Manager position is in Surbiton.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly