Market Policy Specialist
Do you have proven ability to understand complex issues, creatively source and analyse information, interpret evidence to formulate pragmatic and well reasoned proposals?The role of Market Policy Specialist within this regulatory body, is to lead an assessment of the wide range of sector specific market factors and policy questions that the organisation need to take into account.
You will be responsible for:
* Delivering a range of work across a range of disciplines - from commercial and economic assessments to procurement, from consumer insight to stakeholder engagement, to support the delivery of an overall plan
* Leading on some policy development
* Ensuring each strand of work has clear outputs
* Ensuring appropriate stakeholder engagement, engaging with a wide range of stakeholders internally and externally and at senior levels
The successful candidate will have:
* Experience in a policy and regulatory environment developing new approaches
* Experience of developing, maintaining and making best use of effective stakeholder relationships both internally and externally
* Wide experience of utilising different disciplines
* Procurement and contractor management
* Excellent information gathering and analytical skills
To apply for this role, please submit your CV
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.