PR and Communications Manager
2 days left
- Job Role
- PR Manager
My client, a charity based near Coventry are currently recruiting for a PR and Communications Manager who's purpose will be to protect and promote the organisations brand and reputation in the national, regional, lifestyle print and broadcast media.
This role will report into the Group Marketing, Fundraising and Membership Director.
You will be responsible for:
* Creating and PR and external communications calendar and plan that supports the aims and business strategy of the organisation
* Proactively seeking out, packaging and placing the stories that are relevant and appealing to the media
* Managing a press officer as a direct report
* Responding to relevant stories within the national press and find a suitable angle to compliment the organisation
* Creating a PR and communications tool kit for journalists, to include activities that the organisation engages in
* Attending, creating and hosting press events
* Fielding press phone and email; enquires to the organisation from the Marketing and Communications desk
* Tracking media coverage and industry developments
The successful candidate will have:
* A degree in either Marketing, PR or Journalism
* 3 - 4 years press office environment experience
* Experience of working with national press and developing relationships with journalists
* Experience of working in crisis situations
* Given radio/TV interviews'
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for PR and Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly