Digital Content Executive
- Job Role
- Digital Content Executive
Are you crazy about content? Why not unleash your passion by becoming the new Digital Content Executive for one of the country’s leading companies within the financial sector!
Our client’s historic office is ideally located in the Liverpool City Centre, only a short walk away from the infamous River Mersey! If you’re the successful candidate then you will be able to take advantage of multiple transportation methods particularly with three major train stations situated near the building! When you’re not working or travelling to work you will have plenty of chances to explore the City and find those hidden treasures that Liverpool has tucked away! The company has years of experience within the financial industry and they are continuing to enhance their brand image more and more each day by helping their clients with investments! This organisation believes that their best investment is their employee which is why they offer training and support to each employee in order to develop and nurture their skill set! They are now in need of a talented Digital Content Executive to join their professional and friendly office in Liverpool!
As the Digital Content Executive, you will be required to take part in all content activities which are occurring throughout the business as well as sourcing, creating and editing engaging content which will be guaranteed to meet the needs of the company’s various audiences! If you are going to thrive in this position, then you will need to have a creative mind set where you are capable of generating informative and innovative content!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a company where you can have flexible working hours and a generous holiday allowance!
The Main Responsibilities of the Digital Content Executive:
- Liaise with the Digital Content Editors and the Digital Content Managers, to ensure that all digital content is planned and executed accordingly
- Regularly update the grid with all the planned digital communication activities which are occurring within the company
- Make sure that all content is optimised for the online search tools whilst carrying out testing on all content produced
- Ensure that the brand is clearly represented on all platforms with regards to image, identity and message with all content being relevant and up to date
- ‘Keep your finger on the pulse’ with any advances or changes which occur within the industry and act accordingly
- Respond to all customer queries and complaints within an agreed period of time
- Develop and uphold fresh content across all the current and future web environments and digital channels
- Become an expert on the company’s content management systems whilst enhancing your knowledge of the usercentric design which will deliver the content to a variety of audiences
- Maintain the contact database by running the data cleanse exercises frequently
- Measure the effectiveness of the content being generated by using digital analytic to identify any problem areas
The Perfect Candidate:
- A minimum of 2 years’ working within a digital content role is necessary for the job
- Proven experience of using SharePoint and SiteCore would also be beneficial
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with a creative mind set
- Capable of prioritising your workload in order to meet deadlines and targets
- Able to work under pressure during peak times without compromising the quality of work produced
- A high degree of integrity and discretion as well as giving an collaborative and open approach to your work
- Comfortable taking direction on projects whilst also being capable of working independently
- An ‘eye for detail’ and strong analytics skills
- Proficient in using web analytic tools and various SEO techniques
- Skilled in building and maintaining strong working relationships with other members of the team and third parties
- A desire to train and develop in order to progress throughout the company
- Willing to travel to London and work ‘out of hours’ when required, at peak times
Are you sat there wanting this job? Then take one step closer to it by either applying online now or you can always contact one of our award winning recruitment consultants on 0161 833 1045!
Apply for Digital Content Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly