ecommerce UX Manager
3 days left
- Job Role
- User Experience Designer
- Define, develop and deliver world class online customer experiences for all B2B and B2C products
- Develop a deep understanding of our target audiences, their behaviours, needs and expectations
- Contribute to the definition of the company strategy for forward facing systems and interfaces ensuring alignment with business development objectives
- Champion customer needs, making innovative recommendations for improving the usability and functionality of our websites.
- Devise solutions to complex issues impacting forward facing systems and interfaces that deliver cross company benefits
- Create interaction design concepts, wireframes and paper prototypes.
- Define Site Structures, site maps and process flows.
- Conduct requirements analysis including personas, scenarios, task analysis, usability testing and competitor analysis
- Work with creative designers, content writers, and business analysts to ensure an efficient transition of the interactive design into development.
- Ensure online content is optimised for SEO and Desktop and mobile, is accessible, and the correct tone-of-voice is used.
- Outstanding mobile and desktop user experience (UX) knowledge.
- Excellent understanding of e-Commerce strategy
- Proven ability to establish relationships(both internally and externally)
- Strong analytical skills including use of website analytic tools
- Previous experience of working on transactional websites
- Experience of a wide range of technologies.
- Payments Experience including mobile payments
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for ecommerce UX Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly