As an Awards Coordinator this is an exciting and diverse position working in a defence organisation, based in central London. You will have the opportunity to be involved in Armed Forces Covenant and Employer Recognition scheme where you will take the lead on gold employer recognition awards. This is paying £28,046 plus excellent benefits.
- Respond to enquiries from external organisations and internal stakeholders on the Armed Forces Covenant (AFC) and Employer Recognition Scheme (ERS).
- Processing Covenants as and when they come in (checking or creating organisation on Salesforce, creating AFC record on Salesforce.
- Send weekly report to internal stakeholders and send covenants to Internet team for upload (weekly).
- Prepare and upload content to websites and prepare figures for quarterly report
- Maintain online nomination forms and update as necessary. Receive, check and co-ordinate the preparation of nominations and for the Silver and Gold ERS Awards.
- Responsible for the presentation material, ensuring that it is regularly updated and contains the latest information.
- Act as a focal point for comm related requests from stakeholders.
- Act as the focal point for case studies and develop a case study database.
- Work with the communications team to develop content for the Armed Forces Covenant website in-line with the delivery plan.
- Strong communication skills both good written and verbal, able to construct accurate and appropriate messaging, tailored to organisational requirements.
- Strong administrative background but with a desire to learn more about communications and marketing.
- Excellent attention to detail. Flexible and responsive to tasking and direction, with a high level of commitment to succeed.
- Experience of Salesforce would be beneficial but training will be provided.
- Strong project management background - comfortable and capable of working and reporting across a variety of media and campaigns.
- Experience of publishing and writing for Gov.uk although a training will be provided.
- An understanding of both military and corporate cultures.
- An understanding of Employer Engagement.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
All third party and direct applications will be forwarded to Hudson for consideration.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.