Social media co-ordinator
As a social media co-ordinator this is an exciting position working in a defence organisation, based in central London. You will take full responsibility for planning monitoring and day to day participation in social media channels. This is paying £28,046 plus excellent benefits.
- Lead on all channels to include LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Writing regular blog posts, sourcing creative content and leading on campaign email activity.
- Create engaging social media content using a variety of existing tools and software, including photography, Photshop and design packages. Utilise key social media applications to monitor activity and trends, and measure success by using evaluation tools.
- Support the activities and success of other Account Managers, via the identification and delivery of related Social Media activities in the Armed Forces.
- Establish and maintain effective Social Media tracking and reporting procedures, including both engagement and website traffic resulting from activities, to provide the basis for ongoing evaluation.
- As an approachable and friendly team member you will prepare, schedule and analyse email sends as part of campaigns for central teams and regional user community.
- Identify areas for potential new and revised activities based on best practice examples, and make subsequent recommendations for relevant actions.
- Provide best practice guidelines and recommendations to external teams, based on the identification of successful strategies.
Key experience required
- Significant experience in 2/3 years in the Social Media arena, with demonstrable understanding of target media platforms, their unique characteristics, trends and developments.
- Analytics - ability to track results, analyse and draw conclusions from GA and Social Media tools, to facilitate revised actions, and communicate these to the team and stakeholders.
- Experience in working with email marketing campaigns including building, scheduling and monitoring performance and an understanding of using Salesforce to build email addressbooks.
- Communication – good written and verbal communication skills, able to construct accurate and appropriate messaging, tailored to organisational requirements and a different tone of voice for each platform.
- Social Media advertising and graphic design film production would be beneficial as well as an understanding of both military and corporate cultures.
- Excellent attention to detail. Flexible and responsive to tasking and direction, with a high level of commitment to succeed.
- Team spirit – an engaging person, able and keen to lead in Social Media and to develop team members’ knowledge, and guide cross channel activities.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
All third party and direct applications will be forwarded to Hudson for consideration.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.