Digital Marketing Manager / Executive
- Job Role
- Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for a multi-skilled, motivated, dynamic, forward-thinking individual that can proactively contribute to the development and continuous improvement of the company's portfolio of sites. A 'can do' attitude, proactive energy, willingness to learn, desire for a challenge and positive outlook are more important than just ability.
The aim of the role is to maximise website traffic and revenue whilst at all times maximising the marketing exposure of the site(s) in the company's portfolio. This is a wide-ranging position covering all aspects of managing a successful website. You will be involved in a broad range of responsibilities and no one day will be the same! This role will suit an open and flexible individual who will enjoy working across not just marketing, but also wider commercial areas.
Some of your key responsibilities will include but won't be limited to:
- Co-ordinate and communicate with suppliers
- Create, coordinate and optimise a digital marketing strategy, including CRM
- Manage and develop brand collateral
- Co-ordinate the SEO strategy
- Maximise affiliate-generated revenue
- Reporting and analysis of site traffic and activity stats
Working in an ultra-competitive market, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of the company's portfolio as the company grows. In at the ground floor, you will also have the opportunity to positively contribute to the business as a whole, and to the company's 'culture and ethos'.
The ideal candidate must have experience of online marketing and a proven track record of delivering results along with a broad understanding of SEO techniques, CRM and site stats. However, attitude, work ethic and enthusiasm are more important than just experience.
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset;
- A Solid exposure to online marketing
- Self-starter with the ability to work under your own self-motivation
- An aptitude and desire for learning new skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time
This role is based in Leeds
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager / Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly