Junior Account Manager
Junior Account Manager
Are you a Junior Account Manager or Executive looking for you’re your next move. I’m looking for someone with experience gained within an agency side environment who has worked on account handling, marketing, design project management or similar.
This position is within a superb agency only a short drive from Ipswich, Felixstowe, Braintree, Maningtree, Woodbridge, Sudbury and Colchester.
You’ll be working on some exciting design and marketing related projects, on a good mix of brands and clients. You’ll be experienced working on normal marketing collateral and some of the less common more innovative and imaginative stuff would be an real advantage. There’ll be plenty of opportunity to get involved and show us what you’re really capable of here!
Our client gets really excited by the challenge of devising new and exciting ways to communicate their clients message or improve their brand strength? They’re looking for a likeminded Junior Account Manager/Exec, so if you think you could be the sort that would like to produce intelligently well thought through marketing tools for their clients then this position is just what you’re looking for! You’ll get the opportunity to work on FMCG, B2B and B2C, Events, Branding, On and Off line, Experiential and various other channels too. So, if you’re an industry marketing or design agency specific account management junior looking to broaden your experience base we need to hear from you. Get your CV up to date and get it in quick!
You’ll need these key disciplines
- Great Communicator – written and spoken!
- Well presented
- Understands the creative process
- Basic Print and Project management abilities
- Experience with all the current industry software packages
- A real team spirited individual
- Keen to build industry knowledge, trends, new and noteworthy etc.
Here your day will consist of
- Working with your colleagues to help manage and create new and innovative ways to communicate through intelligent marketing and design.
- Team meetings for discussion of ideas and processes.
- Being an integral part of the project and account management process
- Help to come up with new and innovative ideas.
- Creating presentation materials.
- Being generally happy and having the odd laugh always helps! It helps to keep the clients coming back!
So, what’s so good about this job.
You’ll love the buzz; You’ll love the people and you’ll love the clients! These guys really love what they do and they create some fantastic work. Come be a part of a company that’s got real ambition and a client list that proves it.
And how do you know if you’re the right candidate?
Well, you’ll know! If you live, eat, sleep and breath design and marketing and you have been in an agency side environment for a year or two, then you’ll be just fine. If you want to work on a different and interesting range of projects and have the beginning’s of good solid commercial account management experience within an agency on clients and projects then you’ll no doubt get an opportunity to come in for a chat. What’s important is that your experience is relevant and you’re a good cultural fit.
Time to apply, here’s what we’ll need from you.
Please forward your CV quoting the job reference through the apply function on this site. Please include details about current salary and benefits along with notice period and availability for interview. We often arrange chemistry calls before full interviews to be sure not take up unnecessary interview slots.