Digital Marketing Executive
- Job Role
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Are you a digital marketer with hands-on PPC experience looking for a fresh opportunity to develop a successful career?
- Opportunity to work for a successful leading global software provider
- Outstanding opportunity for both career and personal development
The Role: Working for a leading software provider, this is an outstanding opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to take responsibility for marketing activities to increase in-bound leads and brand awareness. The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for the development of marketing plans in order to drive response, traffic, engagement and revenue growth across the organisations 3 main channels.
An extensive knowledge of PPC and creating datasets are essential in order to deliver inbound and outbound marketing initiatives that target a large global audience. This is a hands-on role where the successful Digital Marketing Executive will have strong project management experience and will be utilising multiple digital channels, including email, PPC, SEO and web.
- Generate leads through innovative digital marketing campaigns
- Implement PPC and AdWord campaigns
- Delivery of social media communication including paid advertising
- Prepare target lists from the marketing databases
- Acquire and segment the databases for the range of different campaigns
- EDM campaigns using Salesforce and Pardot
- Manage the budget for digital channels
- Successfully manage all aspects of the company's website including updating content
- Liaise with the web agency
- Compile accurate reports that demonstrate campaign success and ROI reports
- Proactively increase the company's online profile
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 2 years B2B digital marketing experience
- Hands on SEO and PPC experience
- Experience of social advertising - paid and organic
- A strong understanding of email marketing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fantastic proof reading and copywriting skills
- A proactive and driven mentality
- Marketing qualifications or a degree (desirable)
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
The Company: This is a global organisation that provide software as a solution into enterprise and have grown hugely over the last 8 years. They are leaders in the market and are looking for an ambitious, driven digital marketer to join their expanding team in London.
The Package for Digital Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £27,000-30,000
- Company benefits including training opportunities
Location: The position of Digital Marketing Executive is based in London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham or London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly