Business Development Assistant Director for CRM and Defence Relationship Management
As an Assistant Director for CRM and Defence Relationship Management this is a fantastic opportunity to work in a defence organisation, based in central London. You will have the opportunity to be involved in national employer engagement strategy, business development and leadership role. This is paying £41,253 plus excellent benefits.
- Develop and manage the national employer engagement strategy to support Defence objectives and the successful implementation of the Armed Forces Covenant achieving maximum value for all stakeholders.
- Act as a self starter Account Manager for Defence with large membership bodies and employer organisations
- Line-manage and provide timely feedback to the Senior Account and Account Managers to support their ongoing development and performance, promote best practice, and ensure SLA performance indicators are met.
- Encourage use of and promote the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme at all levels with accounts and through communications from membership body accounts..
- Providing evidence based employer case studies to AD Comms to influence internal stakeholder support.
- Establish and build strong working relationships with business leaders, internal stakeholders.
- Understand the needs of industry and communicate these internally.
- Work closely with AD Research and Intelligence to continually analyse the short, medium and long term value of employer accounts with responsibility for managing the portfolio of accounts identified as ‘Strategic for Defence’.
- Oversee the sharing of relevant employer intelligence gained through engagement activities and ensure this is utilised to ensure optimal account implementation plans using the Armed Forces Covenant as a tool.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in a customer facing business environment at a senior management level.
- Strong people management skills with experience of leading a team and understanding of different organisational cultures (e.g. public sector, corporate, financial services, retail etc)
- Excellent inter-personal communications skills with an entrepreneurial approach to negotiation and partnership marketing.
- Should have an affinity with and understanding of Defence and the Armed Forces, including Reserves, Cadets and Veterans.
- Computer literate with demonstrable experience using management information / CRM systems (preferably Salesforce) to implement relationship management strategies.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
All third party and direct applications will be forwarded to Hudson for consideration.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.