Research Executive, £22-£25K-Buckinghamshire
This expanding market research agency works with and for many of the world's top companies in the Market Research Industry with clients from a wide range of sectors from automotive to financial.
Great opportunity to join a market research agency and be responsible for the co-ordination of the programme at a day-to-day level, working with the project team in delivering the overall project in line with the client specification.
Required skills & experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint
- Experience in Quantitative and/or Qualitative research in the area of customer and/or employee satisfaction
- Ability to interpret numerical data and write in a clear succinct manner
- Ability to work in a team
What they can do for you
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary
- Private healthcare, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company.
- Join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office.
- Be part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career and the freedom to express yourself within the role.
If you would like to know more about the role please apply via the link or directly and we can go from there.