Data & CRM Manager
5 days left
- Job Role
- CRM Manager
Data & CRM Manager - Entertainment , Arts, Theatre, Dance & Music
12 month FTC
This is a lovely Data and CRM role within a marketing department that works on an exciting and world famous programme of events within arts, music and theatre.
As Data and CRM Manager
- You will lead the CRM, data and direct marketing strategy
- Using data and insight provide strategic advice to the marketing team to ensure campaigns are planned using the best data strategies
- Promote the membership scheme
- Be an advisor on data protection
- Manage a Data Campaign Executive
Data & CRM Manager – Experience required
- Experience working with data in a direct marketing environment
- Knowledge of data and CRM strategies as well as relational databases
- Strong Excel skills and Google Analytics
- Experience working with an ESP / email software
- Line management or mentoring experience
- You are confident communicator and enjoy working as part of a team
This is a lovely role working on an inspiring programme of events and learning with the arts.
The salary for this role is around £36,500 though there may be a little flexibility for the right candidate. There is an exceptional pension scheme from day 1, plus 28 days holiday, free and discounted theatre, cinema and arts tickets, discounted gym membership and more...
This is a FTC of 12 months ideally to start in October.
Interviews to take place in August.
This great Data & CRM Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in Data & CRM roles, so if this Data & CRM Manager role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahbloomfieldjobs
Apply for Data & CRM Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Leisure / Entertainment / Sport CRM jobs in London (Central)
- Leisure / Entertainment / Sport Direct Marketing jobs in London (Central)
- Leisure / Entertainment / Sport Mobile Marketing jobs in London (Central)
- Leisure / Entertainment / Sport Digital / Online Marketing jobs in London (Central)
- Leisure / Entertainment / Sport Social Media jobs in London (Central)