SEO and Content Manager
1 day left
- Job Role
- Digital Marketing Manager
SEO and Content Manager
One of the UK’s leading brands is leading a pioneering approach with their financial services offering, and they need an experienced SEO & Content Manager to drive engagement with potential customers by planning and implementing an engaging content strategy.
This is a great place to be – a fast paced environment full of motivated, ambitious and bright people, with excellent rewards for those who help drive their success. It’s a really exciting time as the department moves to a more customer-centric ethos, and content plays a key strategic role in their acquisition and conversion strategy.
- Planning an engaging content strategy through digital and traditional channels
- Developing, managing and executing a content calendar and plan across digital and traditional channels
- Commissioning content for articles as well as commercial content to position the brand as a leader in the retail financial services space
- Planning and content creation across email marketing, video, social media, digital media and rich media campaigns, including potentially advertising.
Skills and experience
- 3+ years’ successful track record within content / SEO marketing / web analytics in a similar role with an agency or B2C direct marketing organisation, preferably within retail financial services.
- Proven experience of delivering commercial content marketing strategies and plans with emphasis on ROI.
- Demonstrable success in SEO and understanding of SEO best practice.
- Experience with SEO tools for auditing, rankings, research
- Extensive experience of producing and editing content for a range of digital channels.
- Practical experience working with a range of content management systems (Adobe would be a bonus).
Experience of reporting with web and social analytics (Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Google Webmaster, Adobe Analytics)
This great SEO and Content Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in digital marketing roles, so if this SEO and Content Manager role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/lisajobs
Apply for SEO and Content Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly