- Job Role
- Marketing Executive
- Excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive with experience of B2B marketing campaigns
- Involved in the marketing strategy and tactical execution for a portfolio of events
- Market-leading, international media organisation
The Role: An opportunity has arisen within a market-leading media organisation for an established marketer to work on the strategy and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns. Working alongside the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive will be responsible for creating innovative marketing strategy to drive delegate revenue across a portfolio of international events and executing these campaigns through a variety of on- and offline channels. The successful candidate will need to have at least 1 years experience of working in a B2B marketing role and excellent copywriting skills. There is definite opportunity for a confident, commercially focused marketer to progress quickly and own the entire marketing strategy for this portfolio.
- Supporting the creation of marketing strategy to drive delegate attendance to the portfolio of events including paid-for conferences and awards
- Producing relevant and engaging copy across various channels, including email, websites and printed collateral
- Creation of the campaign calendar
- Manage email and direct mail campaigns to drive leads through the sales funnel
- Database development, data segmentation and creating audience lists
- Creating awareness and engaging with targeted customer groups
- Working with external agencies to implement email, direct mail and PPC campaigns
- Liaising with designers and digital marketers to create content for social media, videographics and infographics
- Analyse all campaigns making insights to drive future campaigns
To apply to the role of Marketing Executive, you MUST have:
- At least one years B2B lead generation campaign marketing experience
- Experience in an events' organiser - conferences, awards, training
- Digital marketing skills across email, social media, Google AdWords and website
- Experience managing and developing a database
- Strong analytical skills and know key marketing statistics
- Been involved in writing strategic marketing plans
- Ability to handle marketing budgets
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to produce engaging content and copy
- Confidence and ability to manage stakeholder relationships
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
The Company: This large B2B media organisation are based in Central London and have a huge portfolio of industry-leading events. These B2B events target multiple sectors and focus across both the UK and International markets. The company is looking to hire a commercially focused marketer who is ready for their next challenge and wants to grow and develop quickly.
The Package for Senior Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £23,000-25,000
- Bonus: 20%
- Benefits: Yes
Location: The position of Marketing Executive will be based in the Central London area.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly