Senior Marketing Executive
- Excellent chance for a Senior Marketing Executive to join this leading media company
- Working on an exciting portfolio of global exhibitions and conferences
- Execution of marketing strategy for their flagship product
The Role: This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive to join a leading events organisation, responsible for executing multi-channel campaigns to drive attendance to a range of global exhibitions and conferences. The successful candidate will be expected manage the tactical execution for the portfolio and work closely with sales to generate leads according to sales objectives. The company are looking for an ambitious marketer, happy to work autonomously and manage all aspects of the marketing campaigns, to data management, insight and delivery.
Responsibilities for the position of Senior Marketing Executive include:
- Planning and implementing innovative campaigns to drive attendance to events
- Tactical execution of multi-channel campaigns across email, social media, PPC, SEO and direct mail
- Managing and executing insight campaigns
- Using analytics and data to maximise user growth and engagement
- Looking at sales objectives to create lead and demand generation campaigns
- Developing and managing content for the website
- Creating sales collateral, media packs and sales support materials
- Relevant experience in a commercial marketing environment
- End-to-end B2B campaign experience
- Lead generation/demand generation experience
- Experience working alongside sales to create marketing plans
- Good knowledge of digital channels as well as across the full marketing mix
- Engaging content writing skills to drive engagement
- Knowledge of database and analytics
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good copywriting skills
The Company: Global Media Events Company based across 30 countries with their head office here in London in brand new, desirable centrally located offices. With a leading series of Events, publishing titles and websites, they have a strong presence in a range of vertical markets including Technology, Design, Marketing Services and Energy. With over 5000 staff driving approximately 250 events worldwide, this leading organisation are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to be an integral part of the growing team.
The Package for Senior Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £27,000-£30,000
- Bonus and Benefits
- Possible national travel
Location: The position of Senior Marketing Executive is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.