Partnerships and Affiliate Manager
Build the UK affiliate network as Partnerships and Affiliates Manager for an international e-commerce fashion retailer in Manchester! Close deals with some of the biggest brands in the world and be rewarded for every successful result you do. Ready to join a company that has a work hard play hard environment?
Lead, manage and mentor the brightest affiliate professionals in the UK and be responsible for managing several agencies across the country. Our client is a well-established multi-million-pound fashion retailer that has built a successful international brand by securing big commercial partnerships. This retailer is now looking for a Partnerships and Affiliates Manager who can join the Digital Marketing and CRM team who is responsible for a big share of the company’s revenue. Be part of this talented team and generate millions through clever and solid commercial deals within the Music, Mobile, Beauty, Fashion, and FMCG sectors!
This role is for an individual with a background in Partnership and Affiliate, who wants to step into a position that gives them excellent responsibilities and continuously push you to deliver great results.
Main responsibilities for the Partnerships and Affiliate Manager
- Create short and long-term strategies enable to deliver successful results in traffic growth, revenue and international profit within Affiliates and marketing partnerships
- Build up and grow the UK affiliate and partnerships network and create strong growth plan
- Develop key relationships with brands that can contribute to increases the UK market share.
- Influence and co-operate across all teams within the company to implement excellent strategies and projects are delivered within the set deadline
- Focus on business growth through identification and approach potential business partners, while running negotiations and develop proposals. It is furthermore, the Partnership and Affiliate Manager’s responsibility to grow and maintain key relationships
- Work closely with the Customer Intelligence team on all activities for performance reporting and actionable insights to key stakeholders
- The successful candidate will be managing agencies across the country and be responsible for forecasting and budgeting
Required skills and experience for this role
- Proven track record in commercial partnership and collaborations with proven success within traffic, sales and profit growth
- Exceptional affiliate management skills and proven experience
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Affiliate Marketing and Partnerships
- Previous experience of managing cross-functional teams
- Experience of managing large budgets
- Excellent knowledge of the UK Affiliates and Partnership landscape
- Very skilful with performance analytics, data-driven and numerate mindset
- Great passion for fashion retail
- You must be able to work in a fast-paced and changeable environment
- Exceptional commercial mindset with an outstanding enthusiasm to succeed
- The successful candidate must be constantly focused on hitting targets and keen to grow rapidly in a dynamic environment
This is a company that focuses on only getting the most talented people in the industry and they are generous with awarding their employees for every good result they do. Get in touch with our Ecommerce Recruitment Team to hear more about this role or apply directly online.