Research Manager WANTED £34-£39K DOE
This expanding market research agency works with and for many of the world's top companies in the Market Research Industry with clients from a wide range of sectors from automotive to financial.
To be responsible for the leadership of the client programme (s) at an operational level, working with the client, teams and external suppliers in delivering the overall project in line with the client requirements.
Required skills & experience:
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to quickly pick up an understanding and interpretation of clients' needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Excellent organisational skills
- Must have strong leadership and line management skills
- Ability to multi-task within band between projects and be flexible according to the needs of the business
- An understanding of the key principles of Agile
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in quantitative research in the field of customer satisfaction
- Proven client and project management experience
If you would like to know more please apply and we can go from there.