Time to step up your career and run your own PPC Department for an industry leader!
Our client is a market leader in third party channel sales and they need a talented PPC Manager to implement their excellent Paid Search strategy.
This company are based in a thriving enterprise park with ample free car parking and modern spacious offices. They pride themselves on their internal opportunities for driven staff. They have recently invested in their overall strategy and the perfect fit for this role will be enthusiastic, confident and integral in moulding it into a benchmark department.
Key Responsibilities of the PPC Manager:
- Day to day self-management of Paid Search Accounts
- Manage large 6 figure monthly PPC budgets
- Drive the PPC Strategies forward, meeting trafficking requirements, per different channels, per month
- Daily updates with the Online Acquisition Manager with Monthly projections insight
- A/B Testing's of adverts across different networks
- Identify/ Execute potential new keywords and campaigns across all networks
- Using Google Merchant Centre to optimise the PPC function
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Have at least 2 years PPC Experience
- Competent and strong experience working with Google Shopping
- Experience managing large PPC budgets
- Proficient in Google AdWords
- Knowledge/proof of Editor Tools for all major search engines
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Understanding of online, eCommerce and digital marketing
- Advanced Excel Skills
- A self-motivated problem solver with a can do attitude to meet tight deadlines
- Experience using Google Merchant Centre at manager level
If you're the highly analytical motivated individual our client is looking for, get in touch by contacting the eCommerce team or give us a call on 0161 833 1045.