Ecommerce Trading Manager
1 day left
- Job Role
- Trade Marketing Manager
Have you ever wanted to work in the fashion industry? We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join an internationally recognised sports fashion retailer, based near the bustling Manchester, as their new Ecommerce Trading Manager!
Our client is looking for an industrious, ambitious and dedicated individual to contribute to the company's already substantial legacy! As the Ecommerce Trading Manager, you will be responsible for working closely with the Head of Multi - Channel in order to drive activities which will ultimately achieve sales, GPV and EBIT targets for the Multi-Channel business. You will also have to liaise with the core merchandising team to ensure that appropriate planning of the sales is delivered effectively. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are therefore fundamental to the role!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a giant fashion retailer whilst also tackling a managerial role!
The Main Responsibilities:
- Constantly review the navigation, look and structure of all the channels in order to improve them
- Have a strong competitor awareness
- Review and Create seasonal trading plans aligning them with the business' targets
- Review weekly performances and daily sales in order to identify weak areas, to ensure they are rectified
- Review the merchandising rules to promote products and maximise sales
- Refine and optimise merchandising activity by analysing traffic and sales data
- Develop the team via training and establish working relationships with divisional Buying and Merchandising teams
- Reporting on key metrics as and when they are required to include - availability %, weeks cover, stockholding, sell thru, margin, sales and returns reporting
- Tracking, reporting and recommending solutions for slow sellers
- Suggesting markdown and promotional events in line with brand strategy
The Perfect Candidate:
- Capable of building strong work relationships
- Ability to train, develop and motivate other team members
- Can identify opportunities and threats, dealing with them accordingly
- Must be a ' team player' with a ' self - starter' attitude
- Excellent communication and organisation skills are vital for the role
- Should have an analytical mind set
- Sound knowledge of the industry and a passion for fashion
What an amazing opportunity to gain experience working for one of the UK's largest retailers! Don't pass up this chance to enhance your CV! Call one of our recruitment consultants on 0161 832 1533 or apply online now.
Apply for Ecommerce Trading Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly