Paid Search Manager
1 day left
- Job Role
- PPC Manager
Who wants to be part of a thriving new business? If you have a passion for paid search, then we have the job for you! A growing online women's retailer is looking to hire a new Paid Search Manager to join their fun and lively team!
Our client has recently moved offices and they are now situated in the trendy Northern Quarter which means that you'll always have bundles of opportunities to unwind after work by sampling the bars, clubs and restaurants….. There's something to tickle everyone's fancy! The company focuses on fresh and innovative party wear for women and they are continuing to grow from strength to strength each day. Now, they want a talented, hardworking and diligent Paid Search Manager to join the team and drive the company to triumph! As the Paid Search Manager you will be reporting to the Head of Ecommerce, whilst managing the business' digital marketing mix. It will also be your responsibility to ensure that all sales and traffic growth meet the agreed CPA targets as well as adhering to the set budget. Ultimately, strong organisational skills, time management skills and the ability to stick to large budgets are fundamental to the role!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a business that's becoming highly successful in the fashion industry!
The Main Responsibilities of the Paid Search Manager:
- Plan and deliver to the agreed sales and traffic at the budget CPA
- Create new improvements to the business' website in order to ensure content is up to date and relevant
- Track the conversion rates
- Ensure that the company's campaigns are supported across all platforms by liaising with the offline marketing and merchandising teams
- Work with the Head of Ecommerce to formulate and implement a strategy which will increase traffic and sales across the digital marketing mix, keeping in mind the growth and cost targets
- Be the expert on everything regarding Paid Search by keeping your finger on the pulse with any changes within the industry, introducing them to company where you deem necessary
- Manage both the SEO and PPC Executives in order to ensure everyone is working efficiently
- Oversee various channels such as ; PPC, Organic Search, CRM, Direct Load, Display and Affiliate Marketing
The Key Attributes for the Paid Search Manager:
- A strong backing in Paid Search where you have had to manage growth and budgets in order to meet your targets
- Capable of working across multiple accounts and teams to ensure that results are achieved
- A ' self - starter' who is also capable of working as a team player
- Fantastic communication, organisational and time management skills are vital
- Prior experience of using analytic software to produce reports on campaigns for the senior management
- Previous experience in a digital role preferably working within a fashion retailer with experience of all the digital channel mix; including Social Media, PPC, Display and Paid Social
- Possess sound leadership skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment whilst continuously motivating other team members
- Proficient in using a variety of analytic tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe when carrying out website analysis
- Familiarity of analysing data and reports to ensure all channels are meeting target and working effectively
Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity to become an integral part of a growing retailer who's taking the fashion industry by storm! Apply online now.
Apply for Paid Search Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly