Marketing Analytics Manager
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
Friday drinks, a gym membership, a staff discount and a staff restaurant! Join an international fashion retailer as their Marketing Analytics Manager and unleash your inner fashionista!
Our client's office is based in a trendy area of Manchester City Centre; this will provide the successful candidate with a variety of public transport options from the tram, the train and the bus! The options are endless so commuting to work won't be a problem! As you're situated in the heart of Manchester, you will be able to take advantage of the many restaurants, pubs and bars which are on the office's doorstep! The company has won a number of prestigious awards since beginning the company and now they are looking to hire a new fun, analytical and hard-working Marketing Analytics Manager who will help contribute to the growth of their empire!
The Marketing Analytics Manager will be responsible for increasing the performance across the company's entire marketing channel in order to increase customer engagement. It will also be your job to identify any other opportunities which will aid future growth whilst ensuring profits in all activity. Strong organisational skills and communication skills are fundamental to the role as you will be required to work in a fast paced and challenging environment! You'll never be bored!
An amazing opportunity to work for a fashion retailer which recognises and rewards it's hard working employees!
The Main Responsibilities of the Marketing Analytics Manager:
- Carry out yearly cost and revenue forecasting management for each specific channel
- Become the main point of contact for all data related projects
- Own multi-channel contribution, provide insight and recommendations where appropriate and always looked for ways to deliver through revenue and cost efficiency
- Drive business making the best decisions around marketing budgets and the effectiveness.
- Be the go to person for agencies and partners on all data projects
- Consult on spend with Senior Managers collating and reporting to CEO
- Manage, support and mentor the data team
- Provide insight into the performance across Email, Social, TV, PPC and SEO and report to marketing
Skills and Attributes
- Highly analytic and numerical
- Quality experience in Business, Analytics or Marketing organisation
- Confident with large data sets and ability to analyse and provide solutions
- Can use Google Analytics
- High attention to detail and the ability to spot problems early and offer solutions
- Proficient in data modelling, regression analysis, segmentation and econometrics
If this is the role for you do not hesitate and apply today! Or if you want further information call one of our ecommerce experts on 0161 833 1045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Marketing Analytics Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly