Managing Partner - Content
Travel the world as the leader of an award winning international media powerhouse and work in the middle of UK's digital capital! Our client is looking for a Managing Partner - Content to assist leading global and UK clients with first class strategies, client service and commercial insight. This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual who is ambitious and possesses a very strong commercial understanding to thrive business growth and build long term client relationships.
Our client is located in central London and is proud to be representing some of the biggest media campaigns in the industry. The successful candidate will lead one of the most talented teams in the industry and drive intelligent management to develop top quality content marketing across all parts of the company. This role requires strong attention to detail in order to generate client relationships and enhance the customer lifetime through excellent service and marketing solutions. The Managing Partner - Content will deliver high quality and creative media content for key company clients using the newest and most efficient innovative industry trends, so strong knowledge of marketing disciplines are key for this role. The right candidate will be consulting clients and teams within the company on campaign developments and participate in deal negotiations together with other partners, while having the full overview of all projects. In co-operation with the Managing Directors, the Managing Partner will be responsible for team development, management and share industry knowledge to junior staff ensuring strong skillsets on all team levels.
This is an outstanding opportunity to make a great impact on a well-established agency and drive integrated award winning projects across branding and marketing initiatives to enhance customer acquisition. The right candidate will become the trusted partner for some of the biggest clients within the creative media sector and get the opportunity to unfold innovative marketing style across all disciplines.
Main responsibilities and key attributes
- Exceptional leading skills with a self-starter attitude to build innovative opportunities for growth
- Using highest level of innovation to drive quality projects across all media channels to present to clients
- Collaborate with the whole company group to ensure excellent and efficient briefing to identify opportunities for team developments and delivery of industry leading partnership responses
- A creative mind set is key to assist senior management on developing creative ideas to ensure being audience-first in approach
- Strong overall digital knowledge is required to ensure intelligent and trending SEO, digital engagement, partnerships and strategies are highly innovative, while nurturing and develop skillsets within each team
- Excellent professional skills to ensure great management of junior teams, to ensure effective team development within following areas:
- Timesheets are reported within a timely manner
- cost-control and delivery assessment training
- Building and negotiating scopes, while training in contract negotiation and agreements
- Promoting finance booking effectively
- Ensure and contribute in training the team in Brand ocean, Metis and Adazzle skill development
- Train the team in using insights to drive ideas and improve delivery
- Research planning, delivery, accountability and measurement
- The Managing Partner will take an active role within financial reporting, development of scopes and profitability reconciliation in co-operation with the Commercial and Operations Director.
- Take overall responsibility for reaching financial KPIs and ensure profitability of set group of clients and new businesses
- Build excellent relationships with client partners, business directors and senior management to ensure a positive and expert image within the agency
- Develop strong relationships with clients and become the most senior level contact person
- Very strong presentation and communication skills for being an active role in partnership conferences, public speeches, forum leadership and be the leading part in new business pitches
Like the sound of working in the UK digital hub and make the world your workplace? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a leading media giant and be a key player for business growth of award winning work.