Digital Marketing Manager
Do you have an interest in hair and beauty and would like an opportunity to create a creative marketing strategy? Then keep reading....
Our client, a market leader in the hair and beauty industry require a Digital Marketing Manager to create and implement their digital marketing strategy. This company based in the Wirral do both B2B and B2C sales and are based in newly refurbished offices in a pleasant retail park which boasts great access and parking facilities. The strong team of over 80 consist of sales and marketing professionals and are all based in the offices which also accommodate luxury showrooms for customers.
Within this role, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for all digital campaigns whilst managing and developing the junior members of the marketing team. They will liaise with an external agency to successfully execute the digital marketing strategy. Particular focus will be on SEO, Display, PPC, and ECRM, building websites and ensuring that all channels are optimised and continue to flourish in order achieve the best ROI.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Create and implement successful marketing campaigns across all relevant digital channels
- Executing the digital marketing strategy for the B2B and B2C strategies whilst developing relationships with a wide range of stakeholders both internally and externally including sales teams, suppliers and agencies.
- Report on performance of all digital marketing activity, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Use strong analytical ability to evaluate customer experience across relevant channels and customers.
- Achieve business objectives, focusing on quality and volume of leads to support targeted order intake levels within set budgets
- Managing the PPC strategy closely coordinating external PPC agency to ensure healthy ROI
- Analyse ongoing PPC strategy, looking at campaign and keyword performance and watch competitor ensure they are placed high in the SERP to maximise traffic, customers and ROI
- Growing and maintaining the website content for both for the B2B and B2C using best practice SEO and digital marketing strategies.
- Working with internal creative team to build, create and implement excellent ECRM campaigns
- Ensure all campaigns are within branding guidelines and corporate identity is paramount in all digital communications
- Through analysis and reporting measure effectiveness of campaigns and ROI. Monitor activity and results using internal reports and Google Analytics
- Managing the development and creation of new company websites from planning stage through to it going live
Skills and Experience
- Confident, enthusiastic and have a wealth of experience in digital marketing
- Strong in PPC and SEO
- Analytical and able to use analytical tools such as Google analytics to report on performance, provide insight and make recommendations
- Creative and able to create strong content.
- Track record of successfully increasing online traffic, acquisition and leads
- An interest and knowledge of the industry
This great client wants the right person for the job as soon as possible. So if this sounds like you, do not wait around and apply today! Or for further information please contact one of our award winning team on 0161 833 1045.