Do you have the ability to provide an outstanding, industry-leading proposition in organic and paid search? Become a leader and a big influencer in the digital industry, as Digital Director for a multi award winning agency, who is a trendsetter and based in the growing digital hub of the North.
Our client is looking for a highly dedicated and digital expert, to lead their integrated digital marketing business. This is a company who believes that technical logic and creativity creates innovation, which is proven in their award winning projects and is the reason why they always are one step ahead in the industry. Based in the vibrant Manchester City Centre, our client is in the middle of the booming digital area, and with competitors close by, they constantly focus on being unique and deliver some of the most impressive and creative work in the industry. The successful candidate must possess strong skills within the variety of digital services the agency offers, which includes SEO, PPC, Social Media, CRO, Affiliate Marketing and Display.
Candidates must have a strong background in Paid and Organic Search and a great understanding of related disciplines to deliver world-class campaigns to some of the biggest and most globally-recognisable brands in the world. A large part of the role involves leading, motivating and developing a diverse team of employees, as well as taking responsibility for and coordinating the delivery of all work, contributing to the relevant client accounts. The Digital Director will be leading a company who sees themselves as a big family that values exceptional talent and focus on excessive career development. This is an extremely unique opportunity for a highly competent and distinguished individual.
Responsibilities of the Digital Director
- One of the main responsibilities of this role is to help clients to understand the companies' services and creative capabilities. Strong knowledge of SEO, PPC, CRO, Affiliate Marketing and Web development are required.
- They will manage a team; supervising work-flows to ensure the highest quality of service is delivered to each client. They will also be responsible for developing the log and short term objectives of each client.
- Individuals must also review and supervise the financial processes of the team; making sure each booking is loaded onto the system effectively and that all reconciliations are completed within the required deadlines and habitually resolving any necessary queries.
- Team management skills take up a large part of this role. Aiding Search Execs, Managers, and Directors with the development of their client service skills and ensuring the required training and development opportunities are in place for this to happen.
- The Digital Director will be responsible for the quality of work from all employees contributing to the clients under their supervision, for creating a dynamic, engaging work environment and for co-ordinating the appraisal process effectively.
- As well as being a strong leader, you must be a big influencer for junior teams, while sharing and supervising your digital knowledge.
- Building strong relationships and cultivate new business opportunities, are main responsibilities within this role, to create exceptional digital solutions for clients
- The Digital Director will be the face of the company to promote the services and values to build brand awareness and establish solid relationships within the industry.
Skills and Attributes required of the candidate:
- The successful candidate should have at least 5 years' experience working within a digital environment, with previous management responsibilities involving team progression
- Experience working with SEO, PPC, CRO, Web Development and Affiliate marketing are key for this role to tailor digital solutions according to clients' needs.
- The candidate must have a genuine entrepreneurial flair
- Individuals are required to have a good working knowledge of domain, hosting, database and from end scripting
- They must have previously worked in a role where they were required to deal with 3rd party software developers and API's
- The Digital Director should be a strong communicator, both written and verbally, with powerful presenting skills and an interest in client interactions
- The candidate is required to have strong management skills; able to encourage and motivate a team of employees, to coordinate the flow of work being produced and to prioritise a demanding workload
- They must be strategic thinkers, confident when analysing, interpreting and manipulating key data and trends
Are you ready to take the next big step in your career and use your digital knowledge to lead one of the biggest industry influencers? This role will give you the opportunity to unfold your digital skills in large projects and have a great impact on the newest developments within the industry. Get in touch now on 0161 832 1533 to hear more about this role or apply online today.