SEO Account Manager (Content)
2 days left
- Job Role
- Account Manager
Are you ready to boast about your team's success?
This is an exclusive opportunity to take the reins of operations and be remembered as the manager who was responsible for the team that constantly delivered unforgettable service to their treasured clients. They will be the key motivator and mentor of their team and will work shoulder to shoulder as the main avenue of support and knowledge sharing and encouraging learning and progression. All whilst focusing on building overall capability and impeccable performance. They will be literate in SEO and Organic Search and use this knowledge to build and deliver outstanding campaigns and an overall immaculate digital content marketing function.
They will be responsible for
- The execution of the delivery of a seamlessly smooth delivery of accounts on a daily basis
- Strive for operational excellence and become obsessed with delivering this for clients
- Being a key contributor of content and implementation planning that will meet and exceed the needs of clients whilst constantly achieving the absolute best Return on Investment
- Being innovative and take well calculated opportunities to stay ahead of competitors in digital content solutions
- Building and maintaining career long working relationships with key internal teams in order to create and deliver cohesive marketing campaigns that drive the best results
- Looking for opportunities to bring people with them through developing, mentoring and coaching in order to improve overall performance and team potential and not afraid to iron out any creases
- Be strategic in account management recognising potential problems and creating solutions before they occur
- Being a key networker and is able to influence and negotiate new clientele at every opportunity as well as growing existing business gradually building it with confidence.
- Having a balance between risk and financial management in a commercial climate and make decisions accordingly
This person will be
- Numerically sound and able to analysis data and risk in a commercial climate
- Have a weighty digital understanding, top heavy on digital content and SEO marketplace. They will obsessed with staying up to date with the best tools, and techniques that will keep their function innovative and relevant
- Have good reasoning skills and can weigh up opportunity and risk
- Analytic and strategic disposition, can crunch numbers and extrapolate trends and use these in building future campaigns
- Creative and innovative with an eye for detail always looking for bespoke client campaigns
- Are clear and concise and can situationally select the most effective method depending on each client or situation
- Highly organised and able to plan team workload, evaluate and re-plan where required setting direction and key focus
- Is worldly and the ability to communicate in at least one foreign language would be advantageous
Our client is keen to fill this role soon so if this is the job you have been waiting for do not hesitate and apply today.
Apply for SEO Account Manager (Content)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly